WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A MENTOR?
During the three months after the conference - The student and mentor will focus on accomplishing the students' PERSONAL LEADERSHIP PLAN and pursuing the DREAM that God has placed in the students heart.
Mentor Training - 813.541.8493
Arranged by your group leader, or
Sat. November 3rd, 4-6 p.m.
Lead Tampa Bay Office, 405 W Azelle, Tampa, Fl. 33606
WHAT IS MENTORING?
It is developing a personal relationship with a student that encourages thoughtful, loving support and guides growth and development of the student.
A MENTOR IS:
- Willing to commit to mentor a student for a period of three months.
Enthusiastic, positive loving and fun.
- A very good listener who accepts different points of view.
- A wise teacher, guide, philosopher and friend.
Someone who understands the essence of CONFIDENTIALITY within the relationship.
Willing to use the LEED'EM approach to mentoring.
A MENTOR IS NOT:
- A professional counselor or social worker.
- A replacement for family members.
- Required to tutor their student.
- To provide solutions to all issues.
- To break the trust with the student unless in a life-threatening situation.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING A MENTOR?
Click here to fill out an application.