THERE IS SOMEONE WAITING FOR YOU!
God has someone special waiting for you to ask them to be your MENTOR & PRAYER WARRIOR.
PRAY AND ASK GOD TO REVEAL TO YOU WHO YOU SHOULD ASK!
THE ROLE OF YOUR MENTOR:
HELP YOU WORK ON YOUR LEADERSHIP PLAN!
During your first leadership conference, you will develop a LEADERSHIP PLAN that will include:
- YOUR ATTITUDES (Strengths and areas for improvement)
- YOUR DREAM (The one that God has currently placed in your heart) and
- ACTIONS that you will take.
ASK YOUR MENTOR!
- To communicate with you regularly to encourage your LEADERSHIP PLAN completion.
- To go to the www.leadtampabay.com website and fill out the appropriate application.
- To attend MENTOR training on February 11th or 18th @ Metropolitan Ministries.
THE ROLE OF YOUR PRAYER WARRIOR:
PRAY DAILY AND ENCOURAGE YOU!
It is important to have someone praying for you daily as you break new ground and reach new heights in as a leader.
ASK YOUR PRAYER WARRIOR!
- To call you once a week so you can share what is happening in your life!
- To go to the www.leadtampabay.come website and fill out the Prayer Warrior application.
- To attend PRAYER WARRIOR training on February 15th @ Metropolitan Ministries.
WHO DO YOU ASK?
· Someone over 21 years of age.· Someone other than your mother or father.· Someone your mother or father might recommend.· Someone you may already have a relationship with.· Someone your Youth Pastor or Pastor might tell you about.- Someone you know is a Christian and God has placed in your life.· At teacher at school or Sunday school.· A coach or assistant coach.· A school club sponsor or leader.· Someone where you work.